If you're staring at this thinking, boy that's a whole lotta words, don't worry! We thought the same until we made this ooey gooey goodness for the first time. And it was so easy (and tasty) we've never looked back since.
3 teaspoons gelatine
125 mls cream
150gms caster sugar
500gms plain Greek yoghurt
1. Dissolve gelatine in ¼ cup cold water.
2. Heat cream & sugar – dissolve sugar and just bring to the boil.
3. Remove from heat and add gelatine.
4. Stir to dissolve completely.
5. Add milk, followed by yoghurt.
6. Gently mix and carefully pour into 6 glasses.
1.5 cups rolled oats
½ cup chopped nuts (almonds, hazelnuts etc)
4 tablespoons shredded coconut
1.5 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 tablespoon chia seeds
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
½ teaspoon flakey salt
4 tablespoons oil – coconut or vegetable oil
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup dark chocolate pieces
Preheat oven to 170°C.
1. In a bowl, add oats, nuts, coconut, sugar, chia, cocoa powder, salt and mix.
2. In a saucepan, warm oil and maple syrup until combined and pour oven oat mix, stirring well.
3. Spread out evenly on a lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Stir half way through.
4. Remove from oven and let cool before adding chocolate pieces. Store in an airtight container.
2 tins cherries
½ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 lemon, zested & juiced
1 orange, zested & juiced
1 cup red wine
¾ cup caster sugar
1. Drain cherries, reserving juice, and set aside.
2. Pour cherry juice into a small saucepan and add all remaining ingredients.
3. Bring to boil and simmer to reduce by half.
4. And Add the cherries back into the syrup.
Ta Da! You're marvellous creation is ready to be indulged.
< The Day of the Wedding at Cossars Wine Shed